Below are some Basic Questions that I will seek to answer throughout the coming weeks:
- Can we know?
- Can we doubt?
- If we cannot know, then is it possible to doubt?
- How can you doubt what you claim to not know?
- Is there a truth, or truths?
- If there is a single truth, then can we know it?
- Does perception change truth?
- Does having knowledge of the truth affect our perception?
- Is knowledge to that of truth?
- If knowledge is to that of truth, then isn’t it that we cannot have one without the other?
- If we cannot have knowledge, then is it possible to have truth?
- How does knowledge apply to all people?
- Does knowledge apply to everyone?
- If knowledge is that of truth, then can knowledge ever change?
- Does everyone have some knowledge?
- Is there an answer?
- What is perception?
- Can perception be in truth?
- Is there self-existence?
- If the self does exist, when does a “person” fully attain “self-hood”?
-Aristotle and the LNC